Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
Come Join The Best! TideSmart is growing and was voted Best Places to Work in ME 2018!
Since 2003, TideSmart Global has provided experiential marketing solutions to some of the biggest and best companies in the world.
Experiential marketing is “momentous.” When done correctly, the moments we create deliver immediate and lasting results. From the first taste of a sample to the final word of the brand ambassador, or from the first step on board a mobile clinic to the final screening result, each moment must be carefully crafted to exacting standards. For most brands, the first moment may be the only moment you ever share with your audience.
You can make that moment count.
The Senior Manager, Marketing Operations is part of the Marketing Services Team. Marketing Services is a department that develops and manages locally focused marketing campaigns for independently owned franchises nationwide. Service offerings are developed at a corporate level in collaboration with the company that owns the franchise and then made available to the individual franchise owners at a competitive rate via an online platform. Operations is responsible for the online platform including item integration and ordering workflow, product integration, inventory management, oversight of trafficking and tracking functions, and managing associated third-party vendors. Examples of marketing solutions offered through this dynamic program include print and digital ads, direct mail, radio, TV, promotional materials, PR, outdoor advertising, experiential marketing, and more. Co-op funds are available to further incentivize customers to utilize the program.
- Oversight and accountability for all content published to the online platform
- Continued development of the user experience of the platform in consideration of maximizing usage and accommodating trends of customer usability feedback
- Invest in third party relationships connected to the success of the program so partners are driven to work hard and journey with us on the mission of growing the program to match evolving customer needs and opportunities for program improvement
- Communicate customer facing platform updates/issues clearly and promptly to internal teams that work directly with customers
- Manage order traffic including workflow of how orders are delivered to fulfillment partners and monitoring of the fulfillment process
- Champion an internal order traffic process that minimizes administrative burden with a focus on ensuring all team members have information required to effectively manage their piece of the order
- Oversee pre-purchased inventory items including recommendation of next steps upon low inventory
- Source new products as needed and manage integration of new items on the platform
- Manage direct reports including forecasting resource needs, training, continued learning, and the opportunity for upward mobility
- Focus on positive corporate culture, celebrating department successes, and unification of team under a general shared goal of supporting small business owners and providing excellent customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 7-10 year’s experience in the marketing industry, experience with UXD or UED a plus
- 2+ years managing direct reports
- Demonstrated competency managing the collaboration of multiple third-party stakeholders involved in a complex program
- Experience in traffic a plus
- Continued education in related areas
- Participation/Membership in trade groups
- Work cooperatively, collaboratively, and respectfully in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to make sound decisions fast
- Coaching, leading and mentoring (internal staff, customers)
- Tech savvy (frequent use of online portals, social media, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Exceptional writing/verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated person who is hardworking and responsible
TideSmart Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Go to all jobs