Come Join the Best! TideSmart is growing and was voted Best Places to Work in ME 2018!
Since 2003, TideSmart Global has provided experiential marketing solutions to some of the biggest and best companies in the world.
Experiential marketing is “momentous.” When done correctly, the moments we create deliver immediate and lasting results. From the first taste of a sample to the final word of the brand ambassador, or from the first step on board a mobile clinic to the final screening result, each moment must be carefully crafted to exacting standards. For most brands, the first moment may be the only moment you ever share with your audience.
You can make that moment count!
The Traffic/Production Manager (T/PM) is responsible for scheduling, producing and delivering, on time, all the work developed by the creative department. They interface with a variety of outside vendors who supply work to the agency on a freelance or contract basis.
The T/PM is responsible for pricing all creative services the agency delivers by calculating in-house charges through working with the various departments and requesting estimates from outside sources. This information is then updated and tracked in the program/project budget. The individual is responsible for obtaining the best price and delivery possible for all agency projects. The Manager opens all jobs entering the agency and assigns a step-by-step schedule of completion to each of those jobs as it is entered. The T/PM coordinates movement of all jobs through the creative department.
The T/PM prepares a status report of all active jobs in the shop, assigning a status to each job and reviews this with the SVP/Creative and team on a weekly basis or as needed. The T/PM keeps track of and physically moves jobs from one step of completion to the next. This position reports to SVP/Creative.
- Receives all incoming creative requests and works with SVP to assign accordingly (Events, LMS, PH, etc.)
- Procures estimates and quotes for production of creative jobs. Ideally, obtains three competitive quotes on every outside buy from a range of quality vendors.
- Issues purchase orders for all outside buys for client projects.
- Oversees quality control in conjunction with the Creative Department.
- Proofing of materials as needed.
- Follows up with suppliers to be sure they will meet promised delivery dates.
- Check invoices and settles billing discrepancies with suppliers, obtains approval from CS.
- Closes job when completed; sends all invoices/receipts to Business Services for verification then files, crossing off production schedule.
- Maintains contact and relationship with suppliers and keeps reference files for suppliers of various products and services.
- Revises schedules and publishes for distribution to all departments. The T/PM is responsible for publishing a weekly production status report and a daily “HotSheet” listing most pressing jobs for the day and their current status.
- Reviews daily work schedule with Creative Department and expedites all “crisis jobs.” However, the majority of work should flow through production on a reasonable, scheduled basis.
- Notifies CS when it is necessary to contact clients for any materials, information, etc., required to complete scheduled projects. Contacts clients directly only when requested to do so by CS/CD.
- Keeps account service informed about the current status of all jobs in progress in creative/production, with regular frequency, based on input from the CD.
- Obtains quotes from art and photo suppliers, freelancers, other vendors.
- Makes sure samples are delivered to client and agency for all completed jobs.
- Coordinates scheduling of collateral materials to arrive before final deadlines.
- Maintains all in-house client mechanicals/artwork and photo files and updated agency samples.
- Regulates time to allow for an internal review of all concepts with CD.
- Provides internally approved copy, layouts, etc. to CS’s for client approval.
- Work cooperatively, collaboratively, and respectfully in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to make sound decisions fast
- Coaching, leading and mentoring (internal staff, customers)
- Tech savvy (frequent use of online portals, social media, etc.)
- Good problem-solving skills; maintains confidentiality
- Ability to work in a high paced, high pressure environment
- Must be a multi-tasker
- Exceptional writing/verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated person who is hardworking and responsible
- An outgoing personality who is confident in themselves and quick business decision
- 3+ years of creative agency or traffic coordination experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Design or relevant experience
- Project management experience in advertising, design, print, and production
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing and creative processes
- Must be familiar with the principles of creative production
- Knowledge of project management software
- Strong project management skills, including attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly organized with effective workflow and time management skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to juggle competing demands and to prioritize projects
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects being completed by multiple team members
Go to all jobs