Talent Acquisition Manager
TIDESMART GLOBAL: Since 2003, TideSmart Global has provided experiential solutions to some of the biggest and best companies in the world by combining the art of live experiences with the science of both new and traditional media. TideSmart Global consists of seven companies: EMG3, Promerica Health, Sumerian Sports, Viridescent Marketing, Confidential Consumer, TideSmart Logistics and LEAP. All seven companies operate from a unique 6-acre, eco-friendly campus in Falmouth, Maine.
The Field Talent Acquisition Manager for TideSmart Global/EMG3 is responsible for the development and administration of a highly regarded field staffing program.
This position focuses on recruitment specifically for talent that represents our clients and carries out program objectives for experiential marketing campaigns nationwide.
This runs the spectrum from Brand Ambassadors that may work for just 4 hours handing out samples on a street corner; to medical staff working on a Health Screening Tour; to Tour Managers entrusted with event management on tours lasting several months
Secondary responsibilities include staffing administration (reference and background checks, contracting, scheduling, etc.), staffing agency relationship management and other event services assignments as necessary/directed. This job is based out of Falmouth, ME.
- Collaborate with program managers to determine labor, talent, and skill requirements for Experiential Marketing Events
- Successfully recruit and staff medical personnel for mobile health screening tours across the Country
- Develop and execute talent recruitment strategies including writing and managing job ad placement, developing RFQs for agency partners as applicable,
- Develop and deliver clear & timely communication to the operations and client services teams regarding the staffing status for each event and/or tour.
- Work with Business Services on budget management of staffing allocations
- Screen prospective talent including review of qualifications, phone interviews, video and/or in-person interviews, reference checks and review of online presence
- Ongoing communication with current talent pool, both active and inactive candidates
- Liaison for agency partners (scheduling, time sheet trafficking, etc.)
- Processing necessary employee paperwork to build/maintain files.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced high-volume environment i.e. professional services firm, agency, or in-house recruitment team
- Experience in the Healthcare Recruitment Services Industry desirable
- Excellent consultative skills with a solid understanding of end-to-end recruitment processes and best practices
- Knowledge of internet and social media recruiting strategies and tools
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in marketing or human resources preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of human resource functions to include recruitment, onboarding and HR compliance
- Experience with Applicant Tracking and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong background in research and sourcing, including market research, lead generation, and social media. (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, technology-oriented environment.
- Strong ability to create and execute against recruiting plan. Goal oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with tact and diplomacy.
Go to all jobs