The IT Coordinator will assist with day to day responsibilities including technical support, training, data security, backups, and disaster recovery. Duties will include troubleshooting and resolving company-wide IT issues, installation and maintenance of software and hardware.
- Provide helpdesk support to resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Assist with the maintenance of all systems, applications, security, and network configurations.
- Install, configure, test, and maintain new workstations, equipment, and software.
- Work in a team and effectively interact with others. Escalate issues to the Senior Director as needed.
- Help administer, maintain, and support current internal networks.
- Assist with the monitoring and troubleshooting of LAN system performance and resolving network related issues under the guidance of the Senior Director.
- Assist with onboarding and training of new users.
- Provide ongoing training to users on hardware and software applications.
- Help with server administration/maintenance and backup solutions.
- Assist in maintaining an accurate inventory of all equipment and licenses.
- Emergency support as needed, possible nights and weekends.
- Associate Degree in Information Systems, Business, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Products, Apple products, and Desktop Hardware.
- Minimum of 2 years IT Help Desk experience.
- Certification as IT Technician is preferred (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional).
- Familiarity in using technical web-based troubleshooting resources.
- Working knowledge of Office 365 Suite: Excel, Outlook, Word, One Drive, SharePoint, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to learn new technology and applications.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Highly organized and effective in managing multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of user satisfaction.
- Adherence to IT policies and processes to ensure consistent quality of service.
Go to all jobs